We conducted a survey of online tutoring programs (~10 different companies) and decided to go with Net Tutor. This is our first semester using their services with a full campus roll out coming in the fall 2015 semester.  Although I don't have usage reports or student feedback yet, I recommend checking them out.  Their subject offerings, availability, tutor training and being a U.S. based company really sold us.
Good luck!
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ermak, Lorie [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Brain Fuse or other virtual tutoring?

Has anyone used Brain Fuse tutoring?  I don't see anything in the archives.  OR, maybe the better question is, do you know of a tutoring service that you would recommend?
Here is the situation:
Our campus at Northwood University has a traditional student population and a residential campus, and I am in charge of the tutoring for those students, but we also have many centers around the US where adult learners complete degrees, both online and/or face-to-face.  Our on-campus tutoring center serves any Northwood students, including adults, who are in our geographic area, but the Adult Degree Program Director would like to offer tutoring to ALL adult students, including those outside of Michigan, on military bases, etc..  She has asked me to review Brain Fuse.  (I suspect she was approached by a salesperson.) I would like to have reliable information to share with her on this program, so any recommendations or suggestions from those of you on the LISTSERV are appreciated.
Thanks,
Lorie

Lorie Ermak, Director of Tutoring
Timberwolf Learning Center