Our college has been using Tutor.com for the past two years. We have found them to be
extremely helpful and easy to work with. They made the set up and launch of our online
tutoring service simple and painless. Our students love the service and the convenience.
After our first two years, we have a student approval rating of 97%. Comments from
student surveys after online tutoring sessions are impressive. We have over 40% of our
students choose to complete an exit survey after their session. We have found the service
to be user friendly. Students connect through their Blackboard account so there is no need
to additional sign ins and passwords. We have been very pleased with this service and look
forward to continuing it.