At Georgia Highlands College,  we have used Brianfuse for a little over three years. One of the deciding factors in going with Brianfuse for us was customer service. I have found in the years we have used the platform anytime we have a question, concern, or problem the people at Brainfuse are super quick to respond. Our students are also pleased with the service.

Jennifer Hicks
Director of Tutoring
Georgia Highlands College

Sent from my iPhone