Yes, good distinction, Deborah. Our adult program doesn't have any tutors, so they need a service that provides tutors and tutoring.

"deborah.hardwick" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Do you want to use your own tutors or someone else's? That makes a big difference in what online tutoring program you choose. Selecting how you want to use it is the first step you need to take.

Deborah Hardwick, Mgr.
Online Tutoring
713-718-5340

hccs.askonline.net

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
email is strictly prohibited