From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Cuzzolina
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Journals for Staff Library

Hi All,

We're currently updating our staff library in our learning center and I was curious to what academic, peer-reviewed journals anyone reads and recommends for professional and student practitioners in post secondary tutoring and academic coaching/consulting. I already receive the Journal of College Reading and Learning, but any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone is finding some to time to relax before the fall commences!

Cheers!
Brian

--
Brian Cuzzolina
Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources

Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041