From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lough, Alison
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutoring Services

Hello!

I wanted to get some feedback on online tutoring services.  We have used Smarthinking and have been satisfied with the program but also have been looking into brainfuse.  Has anyone used both and could give feedback on which they prefer or has used brainfuse and could give me feedback on the pros and cons of the service?

Thank you for your time and Happy 4th!
Alison

Alison (Amoe) Lough, MSW
Associate Director of Special Projects
Student Persistence /Student Success Branch Metropolitan State University of Denver Student Success Building 230 P Ph:303-352-7034<tel:303-352-7034> | Fax: 303-556-3773<tel:303-556-3773>