Hi all,

I am looking to introduce a new drop-in tutoring model where students will have time to come to my center and study for specific subjects during an assigned time, with tutors available for assistance. I am curious if anyone out there has introduced any technology into their centers (tablets, smart tv, digital table tops, etc. ) and if they are well utilized by tutors and/or students. The idea is to promote innovative/integrated/interactive studying.

I appreciate any input. Thanks!

Kim DeMur
Worcester Polytechnic Institute

Sent from my iPad