I am a grad student and have utilized the Writing Center at ASU.  It was beneficial to me in that my undergraduate courses focused primarily on mathematics therefore I had not experienced much APA writing.

However, I received additional help from Turnitin.com and Pearsonwriting. These two online tools seemed more helpful because
1. I can use at my convenience
2. I could go at my own pace and
3.  it caused me to research and learn from my mistakes
Hope this is helpful
 Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone