Thanks Rick!  Sorry for the late reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rick-lsche
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Annual Reports

Michelle,

With your request for samples, I have added a new page to LSCHE.net at
http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=8324.

In addition to the two annual reports provided to us in LRNASST by Karla
Sanders at EIU and Peter Hanowell at FSU, Alan Craig sent me five other
links to sample annual reports and assessment plans to also include in
LSCHE.

I Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Rick

LSCHE2_Color_logo

Rick Sheets, Ed.D.

LSCHE Co-founder & Webmaster

623-240-0528

website: lsche.net
LSCHE has had a makeover.  Did you know there are now 60 learning
support-related dissertations <http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=608> , an
expanded and more comprehensive list of LSC-related chronology events
<http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=171> ,  a list of Free tutor training
resources <http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=4516> , and a new page of current
LSC & related Job Postings <http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=7353> . You are
invited to be a formal or informal member of the new LSCHE Editing & Content
Consultants (LECC) team.