Good Morning All!

I apologize is this is a topic that has recently been discussed, I
tired to search the archives, but my computer seem to be on 'spool'
today.

I am just getting a small Success Center off the ground at our
Leonardtown campus of the College of Southern Maryland, a regional
community college. I have already had some issues with the way some of
students are dressing to tutor/independently study in the center. Some
of it is beyond the boxers on display...

Do any of you have a dress code policy in place? and if so may I review
to draw from your experience?

Thank you in advance! ~Bev

Beverly Dearstine-Russell

Beverly Dearstine-Russell