From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joseph Tracy
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Loss of Funding for a Math learning center.

So it looks like at my college we are going to lose funding from the college itself for our math cube (math learning center). I was wondering if any one knew of any grants or anything that could be applied for to try to save this resource. As of right now starting in Aug, it looks like we will be closing our math labs on our campuses. Thank you for your time everyone. Please get back to me at [log in to unmask]

~Joseph Tracy