From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julia Dunn
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 6:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Collecting student schedule availabilities and preferences through an online form?

Michele-
You might try this online resource.  I use the personal booking as well as WhenIsGood.Net.

http://signupsheet.com/

Juli

**
Julia L Dunn
Associate Dean of Students

Title IX Administrator

Whitman College
Memorial 330

509.527.5158 (Work)
509.301.6824 (Cell)

*"...We believe Whitman students have the ability to persist, succeed, and fully pursue their educational aspirations." *

              Advising
<http://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-support/academic-advising>
• Academic
Resources <http://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-support/study-skills>
 • Title IX <http://whitman.edu/titleix> • Students of Concern <http://whitman.edu/assist> • Rights & Responsibilities <http://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-support/handbooks/student-handbook/student-rights-and-responsibilities>