Ph. (614) 236-6461
Fax (614) 236-6728
www.capital.edu/academic-success/
Schedule tutoring appointments at tutortrac.capital.edu

From: "Ashley A. Mingo"
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:13 PM
Subject: Utilizing iPads

Good Afternoon,

I am looking into purchasing iPads for our academic center and am interested in how each of you utilize iPads in your academic centers, tutoring, or academic coaching sessions?  Are there certain apps you have found useful and that students respond well to? Is it worth the investment?

Thank you for your assistance!

[cid:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>]
Ashley Mingo, M.A.
Director of Student Success
Academic Center for Excellence & Retention

Bluefield College
3000 College Avenue, Bluefield, VA 24605
Office 276.326.4606
Fax 276.326.4288
www.bluefield.edu