We do have one - attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Golson, Martin
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dress Code

Beverly,

We have a dress code that we enforce on our employees, but we do not impose any dress policies on the students we serve, other than the limits imposed by the Code of Conduct in reference to obstructing or disrupting learning.

For my employees:

Temp hires and graduate students: Business casual, but we do allow the wear of APSU logo T-shirts and sweatshirts.

Undergraduate students: Same as above, but we do allow the wear of jeans so long as they do not have holes in them.

We feel that the appearance of our staff sets the tone for how our services are perceived.

Martin Golson
Director, Academic Support
Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553