Hi everyone! Our long awaited text is out! It was great fun collaborating with authors from across our institution to bring together the best of what we know works with students in academic trouble. For more information about the text (such as the table of contents) or to request a desk copy-go here: https://www.kendallhunt.com/destination_success/

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.
Director, Center for Student Learning
College of Charleston
(843)953-8178
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cofccsl
http://csl.cofc.edu<http://csl.cofc.edu/>

My Strengths: Communication, Woo, Activator, Maximizer, Positivity
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3

CRLA Past President
CRLA Exhibits Chair 2013-2016
www.crla.net<http://www.crla.net/>