Dear Colleagues,

Georgia Tech's Office of Undergraduate Education is launching a national search for its next Director of the Center for Academic Success (CAS). Please find attached the job posting, which includes information on how to apply.  The initial application date is September 1, 2015. We anticipate a January 1, 2016 start date, but an earlier one is also possible.  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.  More information about the center may be found at www.success.gatech.edu.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven P. Girardot, Ph.D., MPH
Associate Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education