It’s so good to read that program evaluation is of interest to so many
on the ListServ.  Too often, evaluating programs is addressed“after
the fact” and not included up front and center when strategic plans
are created.

We advocate the development of program evaluation plans at the time
programs are built and, of course,tying them to program objectives and
desired outcomes.

We worked with the University of California-Riverside and developed a
Program Evaluation Matrix for their Tutor Training Program.  In
addition, we use an Action Plan for a Systematic Program Evaluation
based on the work of Rosemary Caffarella. Both are attached here. Hope
this helps.

Sharon Silverman, Ed.D.
Partner, TRPP Associates, LLC
605 N. Michigan Avenue