Hello,

Please excuse the semi-public forum, but I know that several subscribers are ATP/ACTLA Conference attendees who requested copies of the presentations that Jodi Shydlo and I gave in San Francisco:  "Bringing the Starfish to You:  Building and Sustaining a Thriving Tutoring Center" and "Building Bridges Internally and Externally to Achieve Student Success."  As of today, they are posted on our website:  http://www.newhaven.edu/academics/CLR/876937/.  There is another section containing some of the forms that we reference in one or both presentations.  We will add to this section next week.

Where possible, I have tried to answer questions about KPIs, consultants, and techniques we used that attendees asked during the conference and/or in follow-up emails.

Wishing all of you and your loved ones a wonderful Independence Day weekend!

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, MA
Director, Center for Learning Resources
Director, Peer Tutoring Program
Safe Zone Ally
116 Marvin K. Peterson Library
University of New Haven -- "A Leader in Experiential Education"
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516
Phone:  (203) 932-7415
Fax:  (203) 931-6013
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"Tutoring to Help You Blossom Into a Better Student"

Thought of the day:  "No army can withstand the strength of an idea whose time has come."