Dear Colleagues:

Would any of you be willing to direct me to recent articles, books, or research in regard to centralized vs decentralized tutoring?  I am looking for the pros and the cons of each model.

Thank you in advance.

Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.
Director, Student Success Center
Missouri Southern State University
3950 East Newman Road
Joplin, Missouri  64801
417-625-9670 (phone)
417-659-4456 (fax)

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).