From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Snyder, Diane (Dee Dee)
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: STEM Resources

Hello Listers,

Can anyone point me to some good resources or best practices for developing learning assistance focused specifically on STEM?

Thanks,

Dee Dee

[The Ohio State University]
Dee Dee Snyder
Program Excel Project Manager
Ohio State ATI Student Success Services
128 Skou Hall, 1328 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691
330-287-1223 Office / 330-287-1333 Fax
http://ati.osu.edu/currentstudents/studentservices/program-excel