I recently came across the book called "Effective Instruction for STEM
Discipline. From Learning Theory to College Teaching" by e. Mastascusa, W.
Snyder, B. Hoyt and Maryellen Weimer as a consulting Editor. There are a
lot of practical suggestions for college instructor that can also be used
in learning assistance.

*Snizhana Jane Bowers*​
AVC college
​, Math