Good afternoon, Everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful summer so far.  In a few weeks, my returning tutors are coming to a welcome back meeting to get ready for next semester.  I'd like to offer one or two team building activities to get them back into the swing of things since they have been gone since the beginning of May.  Do any of you have any suggestions?

Danna Baggett
Apache Tutoring
Tutoring Services, Director
903-510-3114
Vaughn Library, 2nd floor

Like us on Facebook!  Apache Tutoring-Tyler Junior College