Michele-
You might try this online resource.  I use the personal booking as well as
WhenIsGood.Net.

http://signupsheet.com/

Juli

**
Julia L Dunn
Associate Dean of Students

Title IX Administrator

Whitman College
Memorial 330

509.527.5158 (Work)
509.301.6824 (Cell)

*"...We believe Whitman students have the ability to persist, succeed, and
fully pursue their educational aspirations." *

              Advising
<http://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-support/academic-advising>
• Academic
Resources <http://www.whitman.edu/academics/academic-support/study-skills>