Has anyone used Brain Fuse tutoring?  I don't see anything in the archives.  OR, maybe the better question is, do you know of a tutoring service that you would recommend?
Here is the situation:
Our campus at Northwood University has a traditional student population and a residential campus, and I am in charge of the tutoring for those students, but we also have many centers around the US where adult learners complete degrees, both online and/or face-to-face.  Our on-campus tutoring center serves any Northwood students, including adults, who are in our geographic area, but the Adult Degree Program Director would like to offer tutoring to ALL adult students, including those outside of Michigan, on military bases, etc..  She has asked me to review Brain Fuse.  (I suspect she was approached by a salesperson.) I would like to have reliable information to share with her on this program, so any recommendations or suggestions from those of you on the LISTSERV are appreciated.
Thanks,
Lorie

Lorie Ermak, Director of Tutoring
Timberwolf Learning Center