Hi-

I was poking around with E-Net.  It looks like it has data editing windows
for alters and ego.  But it is not clear how one enters data.  I didn't
find any documentation on data entry, just filtering.

Anyone got any pointers?

DO you do it in Excel and then paste or import in?

Thanks,
Jordi

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*Assistant
Professor
School of Management
Bucknell University
Taylor 112
570 577 3161

SPRING 2015 The Stakeholder Organization Site (the Hub").
<http://stakeholder.blogs.bucknell.edu>

Spring 2015 Stakeholder FRIDAY Blog <https://stakeholder13.wordpress.com>
Spring 2015 Stakeholder MONDAY Blog  <https://stakeholderxiv.wordpress.com/>
Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>