Ok, SOrry.  I think I found the answer.  This paper has instructions
embedded in it.  I didn't expect a journal article to have such clear
step-by-step instructions.

Mea culpa.

   - Halgin D.S., & Borgatti S.P. 2012. An introduction to personal network
   analysis with E-Net.*Connections. *Vol. 31, 1: 37 - 48  [pdf]
   <https://sites.google.com/site/enetsoftware1/files/Halgin%20%26%20Borgatti%202012%20Personal%20Network%20Analysis.pdf?attredirects=0>

Jordi