My student, Jennifer Ihm, has an in press piece on stakeholder engagement
via twitter in Public Relations Review.

Ihm, J. (in press). Network measures to evaluate stakeholder engagement
with nonprofit organizations on social networking sites. Public Relations
Review. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811115000922

Michelle Shumate
Associate Professor
Communication Studies
Director, PhD in Media, Technology and Society
https://www.communication.northwestern.edu/programs/phd_media_technology_society/main.php
Director, Network for Nonprofit and Social Impact
nnsi.northwestern.edu
Director, Master of Science in Communication Program
http://www.communication.northwestern.edu/programs/ms_communication
Set up a time to meet with me: http://michelleshumate.youcanbook.me/