Hi-

Anyone ever used egonet.qf?  LInk <http://www.pfeffer.at/egonet/>.

I like the visual canvas interface and the use of sectors and circles for
collecting the egonets.  However, I don't see a way to export the output
for further analysis.

Anyone have any insights?

Jordi

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*
Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Blog (under construction): Simple
Tools. <https://simpletools.blogs.bucknell.edu/>

Netcentric <http://netcentric.blogs.bucknell.edu/>: Resources for Teaching
Network Theory and Research

Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>

*Assistant ProfessorSchool of ManagementBucknell UniversityTaylor 112570
577 3161*