My new article in the BMW Car Club's Roundel magazine (8/15) is about the
Touring Paradox, as the My Turn column.
"Where Have All the Touring Drivers Gone"

Circulation equals 70K.

It's about the implicit assumptions that Roundel readers and writers make
about what BMW cars do -- as contrasted with Bev and my heavy-duty
research cruising I90 and I87 this summer (NYS Thruway.

It may also inform your thinking about non-local community.

The article is behind a paywall, but I'll be glad to send you a copy.

    Barry Wellman
    FRSC                 INSNA Founder               University of Toronto
    NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System.  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
    MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39        Print $14  Kindle $9