Dear SocNet Colleagues

I bring your attention to an opportunity to share your work with the
interdisciplinary community through edited or authored books in a major new
Springer series: Computational Social Sciences
<http://www.springer.com/series/11784> . As you see in this link (and the
nine books just published or forthcoming), this series aims to disseminate
innovative work that brings computational tools to bear on social scientific
questions. We are eager to see more proposals by social scientists, or teams
that include social scientists. Theoretical, empirical, or methodological
work on social networks is at the core of the series agenda. The series will
also publish proceedings from conferences and workshops.

If you are interested in exploring a book idea, I'm happy to talk with you
about your proposal or you may contact one of the other series editors
listed on the call.

Best, James

James A. Kitts

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director, Computational Social Science Institute
<http://www.cssi.umass.edu/>

University of Massachusetts

200 Hicks Way

Amherst, MA 01003-9277