Andrew

Beside the good tools that are suggested, you can have a look at
https://www.polinode.com/ too, it is an online survey platform that gives you
ability to define a name generator with preloaded list or by respondents ...

Good luck

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:03:22 +0000, Andrew Terhorst
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I am looking for an online survey tool that has built-in name-generator/name-
interpreter functionality. Lime Survey has a template to do this but this
presumes I have Java/Javascript programming skills.

>I have a list of names and associated email addresses. Everybody on this list
will be invited to participate in an online survey. Respondents will be asked to
select names from the list they have specific types of social relations with
(name-generator question). For each selected name, respondents will be asked
to describe something about that social relationship with that person using a 5
or 7 point Likert scale (name interpreter question(s)).