Dear SocNet Colleagues

I bring your attention to an opportunity to share your work with the interdisciplinary community through edited or authored books in a major new Springer series: Computational Social Sciences. As you see in this link (and the nine books just published or forthcoming), this series aims to disseminate innovative work that brings computational tools to bear on social scientific questions. We are eager to see more proposals by social scientists, or teams that include social scientists. Theoretical, empirical, or methodological work on social networks is at the core of the series agenda. The series will also publish proceedings from conferences and workshops.

If you are interested in exploring a book idea, I’m happy to talk with you about your proposal or you may contact one of the other series editors listed on the call.

Best, James

James A. Kitts

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director, Computational Social Science Institute

University of Massachusetts

200 Hicks Way

Amherst, MA 01003-9277

http://www.jameskitts.com