Hi all,

Any suggestions about ways to merge huge network files using very little memory? I have a huge file with a long edge list (224m records) and a separate file that has attributes for a subset of nodes in that edge list.

I need to work on the subset only but I need to merge it with the network data in the huge edge list–which our machines cannot handle working with.
Files are in csv and vna, the smaller subset is also in graphml (we couldn't load the big one in R).

Thanks!
cat

Caterina Desiato

Doctoral candidate
Communication and Information Sciences
Instructional Design Assistant
Distance Course Design & Consulting Group
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa