Dear esteemed professors & faculty members,
The Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations (CGIO) at NUS Business School would like to invite you to our CGIO Academic Conference on the theme 'Network and Governance'. It will be held on 27-28 August (Thurs-Fri).

The keynote speaker for this year's conference is internationally-renowned Professor Jerry Davis. You can also look forward to a strong and diverse line-up of other leading academics who will be presenting their papers. In addition, you can choose one of four breakout sessions on the discussion in emerging trends in governance research.

More details can be found at our event page here<http://bschool.nus.edu/Events/2015/cgio/cgio-conference/cgio-conference-details.html?utm_source=eflyer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cgio-conference-aug2015>.
Registration is required for admission. To register, please click here<http://bschool.nus.edu/Events/2015/cgio/cgio-conference/cgio-conference-details.html?utm_source=eflyer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cgio-conference-aug2015#registration>.

We look forward to seeing you in late August.

Yours Sincerely,
Profs James Lincoln & Chung Chi-Nien (Conference Organisers)
On behalf of Profs Lawrence Loh & Marleen Dieleman