Dear esteemed professors & faculty members,
The Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations (CGIO) at NUS Business School would like to invite you to our CGIO Academic Conference on the theme 'Network and Governance'. It will be held on 27-28 August (Thurs-Fri) at National University of Singapore campus.

The keynote speaker for this year's conference is internationally-renowned Professor Jerry Davis. You can also look forward to a strong and diverse line-up of other leading academics who will be presenting their papers such as Professor Victor Nee, Professor Igor Filatotchev, Professor Toru Yoshikawa and Professor Anja Tuschke. In addition, you can choose one of four breakout sessions on the discussion in emerging trends in governance research.

Please email CGIO if you like more information for this Conference.
We look forward to seeing you in late August.

Yours Sincerely,
Profs James Lincoln & Chung Chi-Nien (Conference Organisers)
On behalf of Profs Lawrence Loh & Marleen Dieleman
Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations
NUS Business School