From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Terhorst
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Online survey tool that offers name-generator/name-interpreter functionality.

Hello

I am looking for an online survey tool that has built-in name-generator/name-interpreter functionality. Lime Survey has a template to do this but this presumes I have Java/Javascript programming skills.

I have a list of names and associated email addresses. Everybody on this list will be invited to participate in an online survey. Respondents will be asked to select names from the list they have specific types of social relations with (name-generator question). For each selected name, respondents will be asked to describe something about that social relationship with that person using a 5 or 7 point Likert scale (name interpreter question(s)).

I am struggling to find an easy way to do this. Any suggestions? Thanking you in advance.

--
Andrew Terhorst
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au> |

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.