From: Kathleen Coates [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 12:19 PM
To: Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opening for hydrogeologist II

Hi Dr. Graham,

I hope all is going well at UF.  I’ve attached a position description for a Hydrogeologist II we are seeking to fill, in case you know of any potential candidates or have a venue for listing employment opportunities for graduate students.

Also, here’s a link to our website:

http://nwfwater.com/

Thanks!

Kathleen

Kathleen Coates, P.E., PhD.

Chief, Bureau of Water Resource Evaluation

Northwest Florida Water Management District

81 Water Management Drive,  Havana, FL 32333

Ph: 850.539-5999   Fax: 850.539.2777

[log in to unmask]" alt="NWFWater_Logo_ForOutlook">Northwest Florida Water Management District | NWFWMD