Subject:  CCC  070215 birdPIX
Hi all:
On Thursday, July 2 I was out at the Courtney Campbell Causeway during the morning period.  This area is at the small beach on the west end of the CCC. Recently this area has been reopened to the public.  At this time of the day there was no other people on the beach.
The highest numbers of birds were the Laughing Gulls followed by the Least Tern.  I did not get an exact count of the LETE for fledges.  There was a small number of these guys present. I did observe one Black Tern on the beach. I observed and photographed six species of birds.  The list of birds shown here is followed by the links to the images that I shot of these birds: Black-bellied Plover-1; Semipalmated Plover-3; Willet-9; Laughing Gull-100+; Least Tern-75; Black Tern-1; Royal Tern-12
Black-bellied Plover • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19205045328/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19386457182/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19366552286/
Semipalmated Plover • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19396757451/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19392641265/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/18772008233/
Willet • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19366549836/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19386453622/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19392629965/
Laughing Gull • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19386453152/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19366547896/Least Tern • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19205045328/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19205043058/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19392629195/
Black Tern • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/18772004863/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19396753131/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19386454982/
Royal Tern • 070215 • Courtney Campbell Causeway, Pinellas Co., FL
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19366546966/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19396748221/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/19206430169/
Equipment used:
Canon EOS 50D+EF100-400 mm IS USM • Laliberte 2015
Happy birding!
David Laliberte
Clearwater, FL
Checkout my birdPIX at: