Not long ago I posted the story about the Red-cockaded Woodpecker at Hal Scott with the broken leg. My boss at St. Johns River Water Management District has made a video showing the stages of this project. I'm including the link to it here:  http://youtu.be/Z3XM-XQ6t3I notice all the people involved in this project. The veterinarian took care of "Castie" for free..... ! My boss will be showing this video at the National Red-cockaded Woodpecker meeting this August.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen
Brevard