Hello Everybody !

My research is based on multiplex relations and i am trying to analyze its impact on organizational attitude. I run correlation and regression but did n`t succeed in generating significant output. Struggling with my data. It would be appreciated if anyone would tell me that how many statistical modeling approach can be applied to measure multiplex network? which one is the most appropriate in this regard?

Thanks

Madiha Dar
MS Scholar
SBWU.