Hi SocNet,

I'm considering starting a project where I look at the interactions of a multiplayer game, where the teams are set for each match (e.g., 3 versus 3), and therefore the only thing that really changes are the edge weights. For example, between each player, you have a wide range of # of interactions, but you'll usually get at least a few between each pair, so that each player in the network is always connected to every other player, just to higher or lower degrees.

Are there any good papers out there that focus on this kind of edge-weight analysis? Tips appreciated!

Thanks,
Alex

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Candidate
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt