Hello!

I'm trying to use blockmodels in statnet.  I see there is plenty of documentation for using to play around with equivalence clustering and I see that there is supposed to be an option for a membership vector.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get the membership vector to work.  Does anyone have some sample code that would demonstrate this?

Another issue is coloring nodes by a node attribute.  I can do this when the attributes are numeric using a rainbow command.  Is there an easy way to do this when the attributes are categorical?  Or do I have to convert the categorical attributes to numeric to make this work.  Again, sample code is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian