Marlyn, the original USA environmentalists were ranchers, farmers, hunters,
and fishermen.  So-called environmentalists since then have a partisan
political agenda.

When you run down the Montana ranchers and the Kochs; you reveal yourself
and your posting as inspired as partisan political.  Refrain from posting
your partisan politics on this listserv.

Have a nice day.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP