Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 01:47:05 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New sea cucumber paper
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings all

I have just published a paper on the sea cucumbers of the Kerguelen Plateau, in collaboration with Jessica, Melanie and Didier.

The pdf is about 11 MB and may not transmit. To avoid a mixed result of successful and unsuccessful transmissions I will not attach the pdf.

But you can find and download the pdf readily at:

<Memoirs of Museum Victoria Journals>

and

<ResearchGate Peter Mark O'Loughlin>

With best wishes to all