From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dave Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, 28 September 2015 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New sea cucumber paper

Nice one Mark. Reminds me of the huge backlogue of sea cucumber and sea star papers that I have still to complete.

On a related matter, a thought occurred to me about deep cucs. Lots of deep-water video footage is being taken in the
S. Indian Ocean adjacent to W. Australia (by Fugro I think) in the (thus far fruitless) search for a missing MAS plane. It might be interesting to review this footage for cucumber abundances and possible identities (if the camera is HD).

Meanwhile, I attach a cuc paper, published by an Indonesian colleague and myself, that no-one seems aware of !!

Regards
Dave

A/P David J.W. Lane
Research Affiliate,
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum  (formerly  Raffles Museum)
Singapore
&
Environmental Consultant,
Brunei Darussalam