Thanks Dave and Doris

Delighted always to hear from you. Many fond memories of my Washington trips, and of Cynthia and John.

Pleased that you are managing to fit in and enjoy echinoderm-related work. May that continue.

I have celebrated my 80th and age is telling! But thankfully not too confused and feeble yet!

Warmest best wishes

Mark

Peter Mark O'Loughlin
(Honorary Associate Museum Victoria)