September 22, 2015

REMINDER

TO:         Deans, Graduate Coordinators, and Graduate Staff

FROM:  Dr. Rhonda Moraca, Assistant Dean for Administration, Graduate School
Dr. Tyisha Hathorn, Director, Office of Graduate Minority Programs, Graduate School

RE:          Registration for Individual Workshops at the September 25, 2015
Graduate Coordinator and Staff Resource Fair

We have finalized the agenda for the September 25, 2015 Graduate Coordinators and Staff Resource Fair.

Currently, we have 91 faculty and staff registered.  We would like to finalize the registration for the individual workshops so that we can notify the presenters of their audience size for their session(s).

If you have already registered for the resource fair, please re-register for the individual workshops.

If you have not already registered for the resource fair, please register for the individual workshops.

The registration deadline is September 23, 2015 at the following link:  https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2hthNkI6Zp99Q8J

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Erin Rice at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 392-5868.