If you're interested in this area of research, please feel free to join the
LinkedIn group dedicated to Negative Ties in Networks:
https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=4410044

There is also an ongoing track at the Sunbelt conference on negative ties
and signed graphs -- feel free to join us at the next conference.

Joe

--
Giuseppe (Joe) Labianca
Gatton Chair in Management