Hi-

THanks.  I pretty mush said that.  But the (darn their curiosity!) student
wanted to know WHY the negative results appear.

--
*Jordi Comas*

*"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin*
Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Blog (under construction): Simple
Tools. <https://simpletools.blogs.bucknell.edu/>

Netcentric <http://netcentric.blogs.bucknell.edu/>: Resources for Teaching
Network Theory and Research

Research and Writing Blog: Nets We Weave <http://netsweweave.wordpress.com>

*Assistant ProfessorSchool of ManagementBucknell UniversityTaylor 112570
577 3161*