Hello,

I am looking for papers to understand the role of different dynamics/rules
in formation of different topological properties in complex networks. For
example, as we know that dynamics behind formation of co-author networks
and a social network could be different. I am interested to learn that what
difference the dynamics can make on topological structure of a network even
both network poses similar characteristics like degree distribution,
average clustering coefficient etc.

Thanks,
--
*Muhammad Qasim Pasta*
*Cell: +92-333-3158277*

Save a tree. Don't print this email unless  it's really necessary.